Watch the following video and then answer the following questions.
1. What was Jacob?
2. Who was the latest edition to the family?
3. What work did the brothers have to do?
4. How did the brothers feel about Joseph? What evidence is there?
5. Describe the dream that Joseph had? What happened?
6. What was the ‘present’ that Jacob gave to his son? Describe
7. Describe the 2nd dream that Joseph has?
8. What did Joseph’s brothers call him, when he approached the field?
9. How do you think Joseph felt with the way that his brother’s treated him?
10. What did the brother’s want to do to Joseph?
This week students do not have a blogging activity to complete. I am though ‘posting’ what the expectation for homework is for week 6, due on the 29/8/12.
1. Students have been given new Mathletics tasks, one for each night.
2. Religion focus – Students are to trace their hand on a page in their homework book (students may also like to trace their parents’ hand). They then need to ask each person in their family to write on each finger how they show love and care for each other. Students can then decorate their page with pictures of their family.
Imagine if every letter of the alphabet is worth money!!!
The letter A is worth $1.00, B is worth $2.00, and C is $3.00 and so on.
What is the value of your name?
Students need to write their own name and each member of their family. They need to work out the individual total of each name. This then needs to be added together to gain a total family value in dollars.
For example, EVA is worth $28.00 because E is worth $5, V is $22 and A is $1.